Last Updated: February, 2022
- Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies–a small file containing a string of characters–to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Our servers may automatically record information when you visit our Site. These servers’ logs may include information such as your web request and Internet Protocol address.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including personally identifying information such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, educational background, educational goals and interests, and credit card information (“personal data“).
- Compliance with Laws
Australian Coding Clubs will comply with all applicable laws and other regulations of Hong Kong regarding personal data protection.
- Use of Your Information
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- for the purpose you provided personal data, for example, to enroll you (or someone on whose behalf you registered for a course of instruction) in one of our courses, to process your order of one of our products or to respond to a specific inquiry;
- to enhance your experience of other Australian Coding Clubs products and services;
- to administer, support, improve and develop our business;
- to send you information about Australian Coding Clubs products or services and information that we believe will be of interest to you; and
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose your information in response to legal process, to protect our rights, as otherwise required by law, or for the prevention or detection of a crime. If we sell our company or part of it, or our business enters into a joint venture with another business entity, we may disclose your information to our new business partners or owners who may then provide you with information about their products and services. We may share your data with service providers who help us to run the Site or our courses or classes, including but not limited to independent contractors who work as our tutors and instructors or to fulfill your request. We may share your data with our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Your Ability To Choose
You can let us know if you do not want us to send you information by taking the following steps:
- To stop further delivery of informational emails, click the opt-out link at the bottom of these messages;
- To let us know about your other communication preferences, send an email to [email protected] Please identify all the email addresses, postal address information, and phone numbers that you may have submitted to us, so we can ensure that we respect your wishes.
- Security & Information Retention
We employ security measures to protect your information both online and offline from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion
We will respond appropriately to requests from you to disclose your personal data that we maintain concerning you or to correct or delete any inaccuracies in such information.
- Changes to This Policy
All comments, queries, and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed as follows:
By email: [email protected]